CMMI Services is an integrated set of best practices that improves performance and key capabilities for organizations that provide services, including B2B, B2C, standalone services, and those that are part of a product offering.
The service industry is a significant driver for worldwide economic growth — 80% of the world's business is service-based. However, without a strong service delivery strategy, it's easy to over-promise and under-deliver. Many organizations lack the ability to react quickly to incidents that impact service delivery, leading to time delays, cost overruns, and failure to meet customer expectations.
CMMI Services is an integrated set of best practices that improves an organization's capability to efficiently and effectively deliver quality service offerings that meet market and customer needs.
- Gain Customer Loyalty — exceed customer expectations and experience, strengthen weak customer touch points.
- Develop Resiliency — reduce the impact of service disruptions with a process to identify and address potential incidents and prevent them from reoccurring.
- Improve Time-to-Market — ensure services are delivered quickly, efficiently, and in accordance with established agreements.
- Increase Quality — provide the highest possible level of service quality.
- Reduce Cost — lower costs through improved planning and reduced re-work.
Get Started with the Model
Starting with V2.0 — CMMI V2.0 contains a view specifically for Services and offers new features, including an online model viewer for accelerated adoption.
Transitioning from V1.3 to V2.0 — Explore guidance on how to move to the newest version of CMMI Services.
Access V1.3 — Still using CMMI Services V1.3? Access here.
Gauge your Organizational Capability
An appraisal is an activity that helps you to identify the strengths and weaknesses of your organization’s processes and to examine how closely the processes relate to CMMI best practices. The first step in getting your organization appraised is to find a Lead Appraiser.
Find Training Near You
CMMI provides guidance for efficient, effective improvement across multiple process disciplines in an organization. Whether you are just getting started with CMMI or have decades of experience, our training courses will move you along your career path. You can find all upcoming CMMI Institute Courses on our Course Calendar.
Comments powered by CComment