What will I learn in this course?
- Explain the business value of improving performance using High Maturity concepts.
- Recognize process characteristics that meet the intent of the CMMI high maturity practices.
Who should take this course?This course is intended for anyone interested in improving business performance who has completed Foundations of Capability and at least one course from the CMMI Building Excellence series.
What do I need for this course?This course is composed of lectures and class exercises with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time.
What do I get from this course?
- Certificate of Completion.
- Prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team for High Maturity.
- Prerequisite for an Achieving High Maturity Course.
What are the course prerequisites?
Students who wish to attend High Maturity Concepts must have previously either:
1. Successfully completed (2-day) Foundations of Capability + (1-day) Building-Level Excellence (Building Development Excellence, Building Service Excellence, or Building Supplier Management Excellence)
2. Successfully completed CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training (for those who have previous CMMI V1.3 training)