Pieter van Zyl
Resume Dr. Pieter van Zyl
Dr. Pieter van Zyl obtained his Ph.D. in Computer Science Information Security for Open Systems. He was Business Process Management Executive at a major financial institution, program managed their software development division to CMMI Maturity Level 4.
Currently, is the Chief Executive Officer of Demix (Pty) Ltd, one of the top 3 CMMI appraisal service providers globally and is a certified SCAMPI High Maturity Lead Appraiser and CMMI Instructor.
He worked with the South African Institute for Internal Audit to develop a CMMI for Internal Audit which has just been released. Pieter also worked with Compliance Industry experts to develop a CMMI for Compliance.
Jared Twigg is a Director of Demix (Beijing) Information Technology, The Appraisal services Program Manager for the Asia region, Candidate CMMI for Development Lead Appraiser and Instructor, and Senior Consultant.
Jared has 12 years’ experience in the I.T. industry with 10 years Management experience and knowledge of multiple best practice models and methods including CMMI, Agile, Waterfall, ITIL & P3M3.
Jared is a 6-Sigma and CMMI high maturity concepts instructor. He has supported Lead Appraisers globally in more than 80 SCAMPI Class A Appraisals as an Appraisal team member of which witch more than 25 are High Maturity.
Francois van Niekerk
Resume Francois van Niekerk
Francois van Niekerk has been involved with various aspects of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) in his more than 35 years in the ICT field. He completed his BSc Computer Science degree in 1980 and BSc (hons) degree in 1989.
He has managed various development projects as project / programme manager in the banking industry. He also worked extensively in the ICT Architecture areas for South African banks and Eskom, the major Electricity utility in South Africa. Francois assisted Eskom to establish an IS Portfolio Office and implement portfolio management tools for ICT and engineering fields.
While consulting in the industry, Francois has always stayed involved in the academic fields, assisting the South African Qualifications Authority to develop outcomes-based qualifications for the ICT industry, acting as the African regional moderator for NCC Education, a UK based education company.
Francois has expanded his interest in quality assurance into the process improvement field and qualified himself as a certified CMMI SCAMPI A Lead Appraiser in 2016. He has recently moved to New Zealand where he is studying an MBA degree (Operations & Quality) in Auckland, while assisting Demix to expand globally.
Francina Botha is a Director of Demix New Zealand Limited and involved in Information Technology Industry since 1986. She has experience with Software CMM and CMMI since 2001.
She worked in various industries like Petro Chemical, Retail and Financial Institutions supporting various systems in those sectors. Francina was also project manager for the governance and implementation of Software Orientated Architecture in one of the major banks in South Africa. She was the project manager responsible for the implementation of process (SEPG) in one of the major banks when they were successfully appraised at CMMI Level 4.
· IBM Certified SOA Associate (2008)
· SEI Certified Team Software Process Coach (2010)
· SEI Certified Personal Software Process Developer (2010)
· CMMI Associate
· Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for Development
Andries van der Walt
Andries is an IT Strategy, Architecture and GRC with more than 25 years’ experience in IT management and enterprise scale solution delivery. He currently holds B.Eng. and MBA degrees.
He has worked extensively across Financial Services, Government, Energy and the Mining sectors in countries cross the globe. He has lead the IT Department of one of the highest rated insurance companies in South Africa and has also been deeply involved in the solution design and implementation of a new business platform for a multinational organisation. Other projects included advising a national Central Bank on IT Governance and establishing an EA capability within a ministry of a significant country and assessing the cybersecurity capabilities of several large organisations.
Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser for Development
Certified COBIT Lead Assessor
Certified COBIT Implementor
Certified in the Governance of Enterprise Information Technology
APMG Certified Instructor for COBIT 5 Foundation and Assessor
• A performance improvement specialist with over twenty years of experience working with the CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and other best practice models and methods including P3M3 (Portfolio, Programme and Project Management Maturity Model), TMMI (Testing Maturity Model Integration), P3O (Portfolio, Programme and Project Office Method), Prince 2, COBIT, ITIL and ISO9001.
• A pragmatic change agent with a ‘can do’ attitude who combines his best practice knowledge with personal delivery experience to help organisations rapidly implement new ways of working and achieve their performance improvement objectives.
• A highly effective and proven transformation leader with a track record of success at major Financial and Retail organisations including Transport for London, Royal Sun Alliance, BT Global Services, Marks and Spencer, Legal and General, AXA and Citibank.
• A Certified CMMI Lead Appraiser for Development who performs appraisals and delivers training on a global basis
• A PMO Manager who has established and managed Portfolio and Programme Management Offices through which he has successfully introduced industry best practice methods and standards and made a step change in the organisation delivery capability.
David Wynn• Dave Wynn is Managing Director of Omniprove Ltd, with 30 years’ experience in the IT industry. He has spent over 12 years actively involved with the management, procurement, design, development, test and integration of real-time software systems, primarily in the defence sector.
• Dave is a registered ISO 9001/TickIT & ISO 20000-1 lead auditor, the first TickITplus capability assessor and a certified CMMI Institute SCAMPI V1.3 lead appraiser. He has conducted many hundreds of assessments, appraisals and audits in all industry sectors throughout the world for over 18 years.
• Dave has been instrumental in the implementation of successful process improvement programmes for a number of organisations, leading to the highest levels of process maturity. Recently, Dave has been actively involved in the JTISC TickITplus developments and is the author of a number of the scheme documents including the Core Scheme Requirements and Kick Start Guide, joint author of the Base Process Library Guidance and lead author of the Base Process Library. He is also the developer and is delivering the first TickITplus foundation course.
• Dave holds an honours degree in Computational Science, is a Chartered Engineer, a Chartered IT Professional and a member of the BCS.
• SCAMPI Lead Appraiser and CMMI Instructor
• CMMI Institute certified
• CMMI for Development
• CMMI for Services
• CMMI for Acquisition
• Since 1986 I am working in process improvement and project management in engineering and production, often focusing on software development.
• During my work in the corporate quality department of the Bosch group I acquired qualifications as an ISO 9000 Auditor, Six Sigma Black Belt and SW-CMM Lead Assessor. After the publication of CMMI I acquired certifications as a SCAMPI Lead Appraiser and CMMI Instructor. I was the first German with these CMMI certifications.
• I led appraisals, assessments, audits and CMMI trainings in many European countries and in China and India.
• My current statement:
Agile Methods have significantly enhanced the method spectrum
Copyright © 2019 Demix. All rights reserved.